Showing 29–32 of 37 results
Lamb LungWithout a doubt, one of the most high value training treat in my shop. All dogs become obsessed and beg for more. These treats are very easy to break and take anywhere. A bit stinky, but do it for your dog. These pieces of sliced, dehydrated lamb lung, break nicely into small pieces and can be carried in a treat bag. This is doggie crack. Lamb Lung is a great dog treat for sensitive stomachs. Crunchy texture and rich lamb flavor - the perfect treat. The soft texture these are great for puppies, senior pets or dogs with sensitive teeth. A great treat from Pet Professionals in New Jersey.$16.00 – $32.00
- High in protein, low in fat
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12
- The combination of these essential nutrients provides your dog or cat with many immune, digestion, and overall health benefits.
Pig EarThey’re made with just one simple ingredient— smoky pig ears. No additives. Dogs love the crunchy, meaty taste. Stimulates gums and removes tartar buildup, naturally giving your dog a whiter smile. For some dogs this is a long chew, others, not so much. Because they are animals, they vary in size. Hand smoked to 145 degrees by Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire.$2.00 – $20.00
- High in Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are great for joint health.
- Great source of protein and fiber
- Naturally loaded with essential nutrients such as protein, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Watch out for the fat level if your dog is on the chubby side, give them one a week.
Pig Snout145 degrees Hardwood smoked snouts. Dogs love the smell, crunchy chewy texture and the savory smoky flavor. Do not tell them that it's a great dental chew! 100% digestible. Because they are animals, they vary in size. Hand smoked by Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire.$3.50 – $35.00
- Naturally rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which benefits joint health
- Extremely high in protein and low in fat
- Good source of Hydroxyproline (an essential in collagen and cartilage) which helps support healthy joints.
Pig TailAnother gross favorite; a chewy, crunchy treat. The hardwood, smoky taste is loved by dogs. Pig tails are a great treat to keep your dog entertained as they can chew them for a long time helping teeth and gums. Hardwood smoked, 8"-12", a crunchy, chewy texture. Good for dogs of all sizes. Hand smoked by Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire.$6.50 – $32.50
- High in Glucosamine and Chondroitin which help maintain and rejuvenate joints.
- Rich in protein and low in fat.