Showing 29–32 of 41 results
GizzardsGizzards are the stomach of a chicken - they are a very strong muscle meat. These are gizzard halves and the pieces are bite size. Because the gizzard is a bit tougher than other meats, it can be used as a chew for smaller dogs rather than a quick treat. This chew is popular with small dog owners and picky dogs. It is a great training treat, easily carried in your pocket. Another great product from Sadie's Natural Pet Treats in Colorado.$13.00
- High in protein
- Contains iron, minerals, and vitamins C, E, B and C
- Contains glucosamine, which can help with joint and arthritis problems
- Rich in cartilage
- Limit them as they are high in cholesterol
Jerky PretzelsYour dog will love this fun beef jeky twisted into a pretzel shape. Butcher Block Treats, Nebraska. Made from 100% USA Beef whole muscle.$2.50
- Beef jerky isn’t loaded in fat.
- It’s made using lean cuts of beef, meaning it’s mostly protein with little fat
Lamb LungWithout a doubt, one of the most high value training treat in my shop. All dogs become obsessed and beg for more. These treats are very easy to break and take anywhere. A bit stinky, but do it for your dog. These pieces of sliced, dehydrated lamb lung, break nicely into small pieces and can be carried in a treat bag. This is doggie crack. Lamb Lung is a great dog treat for sensitive stomachs. Crunchy texture and rich lamb flavor - the perfect treat. The soft texture these are great for puppies, senior pets or dogs with sensitive teeth. A great treat from Pet Professionals in New Jersey.$16.00 – $32.00
- High in protein, low in fat
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12
- The combination of these essential nutrients provides your dog or cat with many immune, digestion, and overall health benefits.
Pig EarThey’re made with just one simple ingredient— smoky pig ears. No additives. Dogs love the crunchy, meaty taste. Stimulates gums and removes tartar buildup, naturally giving your dog a whiter smile. For some dogs this is a long chew, others, not so much. Because they are animals, they vary in size. Hand smoked to 145 degrees by Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire.$2.00 – $20.00
- High in Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin which are great for joint health.
- Great source of protein and fiber
- Naturally loaded with essential nutrients such as protein, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Watch out for the fat level if your dog is on the chubby side, give them one a week.