Showing 45–48 of 51 results
Pig Snout145 degrees Hardwood smoked snouts. Dogs love the smell, crunchy chewy texture and the savory smoky flavor. Do not tell them that it's a great dental chew! 100% digestible. Because they are animals, they vary in size.$4.50 – $45.00
- Naturally rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which benefits joint health
- Extremely high in protein and low in fat
- Good source of Hydroxyproline (an essential in collagen and cartilage) which helps support healthy joints.
Pig TailAnother gross favorite; a chewy, crunchy treat. The hardwood, smoky taste is loved by dogs. Pig tails are a great treat to keep your dog entertained as they can chew them for a long time helping teeth and gums. Hardwood smoked, 8"-12", a crunchy, chewy texture. Good for dogs of all sizes. Hand smoked by Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire.$7.00 – $35.00
- High in Glucosamine and Chondroitin which help maintain and rejuvenate joints.
- Rich in protein and low in fat.
Roasted TendonFor dental health, it is nature's floss due to the stringy fibers as it breaks down. These are strong tendons with a forked end that give dogs a good starting place to chew. A great 6” chew. Another great great free range, grass fed Colorado product from BarknBig. Maybe for us, the idea of eating these bison tendons treats might seem a little on the gross side, but dogs absolutely love them. They will beg for more.Out Of Stock
$4.50 – $45.00
- Full of chrondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, collagen
- High in protein
- Low in fat, calcium, potassium, collagen
Sheep EarsWhat can we say? Dogs love ears. A big hit with dogs who have only had pigs ears. This crunchy cartilage treat is a great low fat chew. Longer lasting than a pigs ear and not greasy. They vary in size and shape but have the same great taste. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a good sized one. Fairly large and a fun shape for dogs to chew and enjoy. Another super chew from Barknbig in Colorado.$2.50 – $25.00
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefits joint health.
- High in protein, low in fat