Showing 49–51 of 51 results
Smoked Cow EarsFor the dog who likes a little extra taste and smell. All the great chewiness of plain cow ears, only smoked. Yes, they do smell smoky. A great crunchy chew. Hardwood smoked to 145 degrees, no antibiotics or hormones, from Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire. Not greasy like pig ears and a great alternative to rawhide. Low fat and digestible. Your dog will love the smell, the crunchy yet chewy texture and of course the savory and smoky flavor.$2.50 – $25.00
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefit joint health.
TracheaLamb Trachea chews are hollow and is the windpipe of a lamb. It is made of cartilage It is easy to digest- smaller than a beef trachea, but it has the same benefits. The ridged texture helps keep a dog's teeth clean. Our 6”-7” trachea is one of those chews that is gross looking to us but lovely to dogs! Our trachea made by Best Buy Bones in Michigan and slow roasted to crackling crunchiness. The sound drives dogs to distraction. The hollow shape can be filled with peanut butter or with yogurt to give it an extra punch. The stinky factor is reported to be minimal, but it is greasy. It is a longer chew and can be easily cut into pieces.$5.00 – $50.00
- Rich in flavor and provides a natural source of Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin which is known to help with hips and joints.
- High in protein and completely digestible.
- Provides protein and fat dogs love
Twisted Steer SticksTwisted Steer Stick chew times are great long chewing experiences making them perfect for any kind of chewer. We recommend that if you have a heavy duty chewer, try these instead of a straight Bully Stick or just try it for a change of pace. By the way, a bit of trivia a steer is a castrated bull.$7.00
- A single-ingredient beef muscle,
- Full of fiber and tissue
- Chocked full of taurine, magnesium and calcium
- High in protein and low in fat
- Beef is a complete source of amino acids, which help support your dog’s muscles, brain, skin, and coat.