Showing 1–4 of 41 results
Beef Lung Wrapped In TracheaThis crunchy treat is beef lung wrapped in beef trachea. It combines two great healthy treats in one crunchy product. Crackling crunchiness of the trachea, addicting taste of beef lung on the inside. It flies out of my shop.Another fabulous treat from Butchers Block Pet Treats in Nebraska.$1.50 – $15.00
- Low in fat, full of protein.
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12. The cartilage that lines the outside of the trachea provides the benefits of a naturally occurring form of glucosamine and chondroitin, which help support joints.
Turkey TendonsThese short lasting but oh so popular treats fly out of my shop by the handfuls. Each Tendon Stick is 6-7 inches long. They are great for sensitive tummies and loved by lots of dogs.Made by Superior Farms in California$0.50 – $5.00
- A good source of glucosamine for joint health . They are low in fat, high in protein and easily digestible.
Very Tough TendonThis is a cool product! This very tough tendon is designed for aggressive chewers (7-9"). Produced by Barknbig in Colorado. The meat and membrane surround the actual tendon keeping your dog busy and happy. This tendon comes from under the Shin bone and is a long-lasting tendon. It breaks down a little differently than most tendons. It flattens out after some time of chewing, preventing dogs that love to swallow things whole from doing so. They are instead forced to take little strips in order to eat it.$6.00
- A good source of protein, low in fat, rich in calcium, potassium, collagen.
- B vitamins and minerals. Rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and elastin for healthy skin, joints and hair.
- This is a $6.00 item.
The Quirky SamplerBLT (Beef Lung Wrapped In Trachea), Chicken Foot, Sheep Ear, Cow Tail, Turkey Tendon, Bison Flexor Tendon. This has long been my best selling combo.$10.00