Showing 1–4 of 51 results
Beef Lung Wrapped In TracheaThis crunchy treat is beef lung wrapped in beef trachea. It combines two great healthy treats in one crunchy product. Crackling crunchiness of the trachea, addicting taste of beef lung on the inside. It flies out of my shop. Another fabulous treat from Butchers Block Pet Treats in Nebraska.$1.50 – $15.00
- Low in fat, full of protein.
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12. The cartilage that lines the outside of the trachea provides the benefits of a naturally occurring form of glucosamine and chondroitin, which help support joints.
Beef PattiesA round fun shaped treat for all dogs. They are about 3” in diameter and can be broken into smaller pieces for any sized dog. They are great as a “just because reward” or high value training treat. These treats fly out of my shop!! Dogs drool over them for their crunch and taste. Made by Pet ‘n Shape in California$2.00 – $20.00
- Made from Beef Lung, Pea Powder, Cane Molasses, Salt
- Low in fat, full of protein
- Also contain vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12.
Freeze Dried Bison TendonsThis is a popular chew in my shop. It is long lasting; freeze dried to absolute dog perfection. This 3-5 inches tendon is great for dogs under 55 lbs. Dogs like the texture and chewy quality. A great way to keep dogs busy and happy while cleaning their teeth. Another great free-range American grazing bison product from Great Dog in Minnesota.$4.50 – $45.00
- The tendon is a source of protein, low in fat, calcium, potassium, collagen
- B vitamins and minerals. Rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and elastin for healthy skin, joints and hair.
Bison Filet TendonBison Tendon Fillet is 4-6" in length. The chews are tender pieces of tendon from muscle meat. They are geared to smaller dogs who will love the meaty ends and the long chew. Made by Bark n Big in Colorado.$3.00 – $30.00
- Full of chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, collagen
- High in protein