Showing 37–40 of 41 results
Sheep EarsWhat can we say? Dogs love ears. A big hit with dogs who have only had pigs ears. This crunchy cartilage treat is a great low fat chew. Longer lasting than a pigs ear and not greasy. They vary in size and shape but have the same great taste. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a good sized one. Fairly large and a fun shape for dogs to chew and enjoy. Another super chew from Barknbig in Colorado.$2.50 – $25.00
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefits joint health.
- High in protein, low in fat
Smoked Cow EarsFor the dog who likes a little extra taste and smell. All the great chewiness of plain cow ears, only smoked. Yes, they do smell smoky. A great crunchy chew. Hardwood smoked to 145 degrees, no antibiotics or hormones, from Chasing Our Tails in New Hampshire. Not greasy like pig ears and a great alternative to rawhide. Low fat and digestible. Your dog will love the smell, the crunchy yet chewy texture and of course the savory and smoky flavor.$2.50 – $25.00
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefit joint health.
Lamb TailAnother weird crunchy treat will help clean your dog's teeth as it chews, This chew has a firm and crunchy texture that dogs love. It is fully digestible & supports dental health. No mess, yes, a bit of a smell. A moderately lasting chew for small to medium sized dogs, a quick chew for larger dogs. Remember, tails are from animals and will vary in size. We’ll send you a good sized one. From Best Buy Bones in Michigan$1.50 – $15.00
- A protein chew filled with joint benefiting glucosamine and chondroitin, calcium.
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
TracheaLamb Trachea chews are hollow and is the windpipe of a lamb. It is made of cartilage It is easy to digest- smaller than a beef trachea, but it has the same benefits. The ridged texture helps keep a dog's teeth clean. Our 6”-7” trachea is one of those chews that is gross looking to us but lovely to dogs! Our trachea made by Best Buy Bones in Michigan and slow roasted to crackling crunchiness. The sound drives dogs to distraction. The hollow shape can be filled with peanut butter or with yogurt to give it an extra punch. The stinky factor is reported to be minimal, but it is greasy. It is a longer chew and can be easily cut into pieces.$5.00 – $50.00
- Rich in flavor and provides a natural source of Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin which is known to help with hips and joints.
- High in protein and completely digestible.
- Provides protein and fat dogs love