Showing 25–28 of 49 results
Dehydrated DelightsDuck head, beef trachea, chicken neck, duck neck. These are quick healthy treats that look kind of weird. They are likely gobbled down fast.$10.00
Beef Cheek RollThis killer Beef Cheek Roll measures 10-12 inches and is made from 100% baked all natural cow cheeks (the ones in a cow’s head). This is not rawhide. It is easily digestible. It is puffier and a little lighter in weight and long lasting. Helps clean teeth and gums. I have been told they are longer lasting than rawhide but I don’t know. Rawhide has never been offered for sale in my shop. They measure 2-3 inches in diameter. I can't keep these in stock in my shop. They are addicting. Made by Best Buy Bones from Michigan.$12.00 – $60.00
- The grey color that you may see is the very inner lining of the cow’s cheek. It is the tasty layer of collagen. It is natural and common in the rolls..
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, found in the bones, muscles, skin, and tendons.
Beef LiverSimply dehydrated liver, no more, no less. Liver is the most nutrient dense organ meat, so healthy for them. Trust me, no dog has ever turned down a liver sample in my store. Excellent high value treat for training. I like that these thin treats can be broken into small pieces, perfect for training or for just because. Please do not over feed liver, it can sometimes lead to loose stools. Lovingly made by Bare Bites in Maryland.$9.50 – $15.00
- Beef liver is also a great source of iron and zinc
- Both play an important role in the immune system and metabolism
- Beef liver is one of the most concentrated sources of vitamin A which aids digestion, keeps the reproductive organs healthy and is a powerful antioxidant
- Very rich in protein, but it also contains healthy fats and key nutrients such as vitamin A, iron, copper, phosphorus, and zinc as well as various B vitamins and essential fatty acids
Beef Tendon ChewTendons are tough, flexible cords of fibrous collagen tissue that attach muscles to bones. Great longer lasting chew, dogs enjoy the crunchy, fibrous and chewy quality. These are an impressive 5"-7" in length. For mid to large size dogs, this is a natural way to supplement hip and joint health. Great way to keep dogs busy, not long lasting for larger dogs, but can be tasty way to clean their teeth. Dogs love this chewy, odor free chew. Made by Butcher Block in Nebraska.$2.50 – $25.00
- A good source of protein, low in fat, rich in calcium, potassium, collagen, B vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and elastin for healthy skin, joints and hair