Showing 61–64 of 69 results
Curly BullyA fun bully shape. Dogs love to grab these in their paws while chewing them. This is a great dental chew. Each curl ranges between 4”-6”$6.50
- A single-ingredient beef muscle,
- Full of fiber and tissue
- Chocked full of taurine, magnesium and calcium
- High in protein and low in fat
- Beef is a complete source of amino acids, which help support your dog’s muscles, brain, skin, and coat.
Duck HeadsYes, this is a duck head. Once you get past the icky factor, you will buy this again and again for your dog. The cool things about dogs is that they eat food byproducts that are good for them. Duck heads may seem gross to us but dogs gobble them up. As with other freeze dried poultry products, when chewed, the bones will crush, but not break into pointy, sharp objects like raw bones. It’s a crunchy, nutritious dog snack that makes use of the whole animal--- brains and bill included. Trust me on this one. Many customers who bought their first duck head as a joke return buying multiples at a time remarking that is a nutritious ‘just because’ snack. Their dogs savor every second. From the Amazing Vital Essentials in Wisconsin.$4.50 – $45.00
- A great source of calcium and phosphorus
- High in protein
Lamb LungWithout a doubt, one of the most high value training treat in my shop. All dogs become obsessed and beg for more. These treats are very easy to break and take anywhere. A bit stinky, but do it for your dog. These pieces of sliced, dehydrated lamb lung, break nicely into small pieces and can be carried in a treat bag. This is doggie crack. Lamb Lung is a great dog treat for sensitive stomachs. Crunchy texture and rich lamb flavor - the perfect treat. The soft texture these are great for puppies, senior pets or dogs with sensitive teeth.$6.00 – $40.00
- High in protein, low in fat
- Contains vitamins and minerals such as, iron, zinc, selenium and vitamin B12
- The combination of these essential nutrients provides your dog or cat with many immune, digestion, and overall health benefits.
Pig Snout145 degrees Hardwood smoked snouts. Dogs love the smell, crunchy chewy texture and the savory smoky flavor. Do not tell them that it's a great dental chew! 100% digestible. Because they are animals, they vary in size.$4.50 – $45.00
- Naturally rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which benefits joint health
- Extremely high in protein and low in fat
- Good source of Hydroxyproline (an essential in collagen and cartilage) which helps support healthy joints.