Showing 65–68 of 69 results
Roasted TendonFor dental health, it is nature's floss due to the stringy fibers as it breaks down. These are strong tendons with a forked end that give dogs a good starting place to chew. A great 6” chew. Another great great free range, grass fed Colorado product from BarknBig. Maybe for us, the idea of eating these bison tendons treats might seem a little on the gross side, but dogs absolutely love them. They will beg for more.Out Of Stock
$4.50 – $45.00
- Full of chrondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, collagen
- High in protein
- Low in fat, calcium, potassium, collagen
Sheep EarsWhat can we say? Dogs love ears. A big hit with dogs who have only had pigs ears. This crunchy cartilage treat is a great low fat chew. Longer lasting than a pigs ear and not greasy. They vary in size and shape but have the same great taste. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a good sized one. Fairly large and a fun shape for dogs to chew and enjoy. Another super chew from Barknbig in Colorado.$2.50 – $25.00
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefits joint health.
- High in protein, low in fat
Best Cow EarsOur cow ears are not greasy like cow ears and a great alternative to rawhide. Low fat and digestible. Your dog will love the crunchy yet chewy texture.$3.50 – $35.00
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefit joint health.
Plain Cow EarsThese baked crunchy, fun shaped chews are fairly long lasting. They help clean the teeth while your dog is engaging in her favorite passion- chewing!!! These are 100% digestible.$3.50 – $35.00
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefits joint health.