Showing 57–58 of 58 results
Best Smoked Cow EarsFor the dog who likes a little extra taste and smell. All the great chewiness of plain cow ears, only smoked. Yes, they do smell smoky. A great crunchy chew from Best Buy Bones in Michigan. Not greasy like pig ears and a great alternative to rawhide. Low fat and digestible. Your dog will love the smell, the crunchy yet chewy texture and of course the savory and smoky flavor.$3.00 – $30.00
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which benefit joint health.
Twisted Steer SticksTwisted Steer Stick chew times are great long chewing experiences making them perfect for any kind of chewer. We recommend that if you have a heavy duty chewer, try these instead of a straight Bully Stick or just try it for a change of pace. By the way, a bit of trivia a steer is a castrated bull.$7.50
- A single-ingredient beef muscle,
- Full of fiber and tissue
- Chocked full of taurine, magnesium and calcium
- High in protein and low in fat
- Beef is a complete source of amino acids, which help support your dog’s muscles, brain, skin, and coat.