Showing all 2 results
Sheep EarThis crunchy cartilage is a great low fat chew; lasting longer than a pig's ear and not greasy. They vary in size and shape but have the same great taste. fairly large and a fun shape for dogs to chew and enjoy. Another super chew from Barknbig in Colorado.$2.50 – $25.00
- Rich in glucosanmine and chondroitin which benefits joint health.
- High in protein and low in fat.
Lamb EarA very popular chew in my shop with smaller dogs. Hardwood smoked for a crunchy chew. Totally digestible. Long lasting for a small-medium dog, but enjoyed by dogs of all sizes. Dogs love the crunchy and chewy texture. Don't be surprised if they lick the ear first to savor the smoky taste. 100% digestible. Great dental chews by removing food residue and plaque as they chew the treat. They vary in size. Don’t worry, we’ll send you a nice sized one. Smoked in New Hampshire by Chasing Our Tails.$2.50 – $25.00
- Lamb ears are cartilage and skin.
- Rich in glucosamin, chondroitin and collagen which benefits joint health
- High in protein, low in fat, rich in vitamins and minerals