- You cannot add "Very Tough Tendon" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Showing all 2 results
Very Tough TendonThis is a cool product! This very tough tendon is designed for aggressive chewers (7-9"). Produced by Barknbig in Colorado. The meat and membrane surround the actual tendon keeping your dog busy and happy. This tendon comes from under the Shin bone and is a long-lasting tendon. It breaks down a little differently than most tendons. It flattens out after some time of chewing, preventing dogs that love to swallow things whole from doing so. They are instead forced to take little strips in order to eat it.Out Of Stock
- A good source of protein, low in fat, rich in calcium, potassium, collagen.
- B vitamins and minerals. Rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and elastin for healthy skin, joints and hair.
Beef Tendon ChewTendons are tough, flexible cords of fibrous collagen tissue that attach muscles to bones. Great longer lasting chew, dogs enjoy the crunchy, fibrous and chewy quality. These are an impressive 5"-7" in length. For mid to large size dogs, this is a natural way to supplement hip and joint health. Great way to keep dogs busy, not long lasting for larger dogs, but can be tasty way to clean their teeth. Dogs love this chewy, odor free chew. Made by Butcher Block in Nebraska.$2.50 – $25.00
- A good source of protein, low in fat, rich in calcium, potassium, collagen, B vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and elastin for healthy skin, joints and hair